We are one of the leading Manufacturers and Exporters all types Cotton Twines. Herewith we give some specifications of our cotton twines.
- Effects of moisture swells the fibre and has the effect of increasing the strength of the cotton twine, however prolonged exposure to moisture increases the chances of microbial attack on the fibre which leads to a decrease in strength.
- Polished cotton twine will reduce absorption of moisture
- Chemical Resistance Cotton is attacked by hot dilute or cold concentrated acid solutions.
- Acid hydrolysis of cellulose produce hydro-celluloses.
- Cold weak acids do not affect the cotton.
- The fibres show excellent resistance to alkalis.
- Degradation Cotton is degraded mainly by the hydrolysis effect of acids.
- Effect of temperature In a dry state, cotton can be heated up to 150 degrees Celsius without decomposing but when the heating is prolonged, a brown colour develops, signaling the onset of decomposition.
- 100% natural cotton
- High durability
- Anti-abrasive properties
- Cost-effective pricing
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click âï¿½ï¿½Inquiry Nowâï¿½ï¿½ button which is provided below.